2nd Call for Proposals 2024
EIT Manufacturing invites submissions to the 2nd Call for Proposals 2024. Companies and organisations can submit their proposals until 20 November 2023.
Proposals in 3 main areas and 8 topics can be submitted:
- Topic 1: Optimising production processes and increasing resources efficiency through digital solutions
- Topic 2: Socially sustainable and human-centric manufacturing
- Topic 3: Environmentally sustainable manufacturing through circular business models and new technologies
- Regional Innovation Scheme
- Topic 1: Fair, green and digital ‘twin’ transition for SMEs in EIT RIS countries (RIS Business Creation)
- Topic 2: Adopting Deep Tech innovation in RIS countries (RIS INNOVATION – AI & Deep Tech)
- Topic 1: Sustainability – Skills for identifying and applying enabling technologies for sustainable manufacturing
- Topic 2: Digitalisation – identification and development of skills to define and execute a digital transformation roadmap
- Topic 3: Environmentally sustainable manufacturing through circular business future trends
Depending on the topic, proposals for the duration of 12-18 months and budget of 250 000-900 000 EUR can be submitted. The co-funding rate of 0-40% is applied depending on the given topic and project duration.
Match Making Event for this call will be an online event held on 19-20 September 2023.